DON’T PAY MORE FOR THE SAME KIT
Help Patients Heal Faster with "High Concentration" Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP)
Our “high concentration” PRP Growth Factor product can be used in conjunction with your Stem Cell Treatments or as a Stand-Alone Regenerative Therapy. This treatment is highly effective for musculoskeletal injuries and conditions, neuropathy, and chronic, non-healing wounds. PRP treatment stimulates healing through injection of growth factors into affected areas. This natural tissue regeneration can rapidly and effectively help your patients!
Normal blood contain only 6% platelets. However, our PRP product has 94% platelets, which translates to a powerful growth factor “cocktail” with a variety of growth factors and cytokines. This stimulates cellular proliferation and tissue regeneration to dramatically accelerate healing. Since platelets come from a patient’s own blood, there is a reduced risk of side effects or infection!
Regenerative Medical Technologies offers powerful and affordable regenerative medicine products at low prices. These tools grow your practice, modernize the patient experience, and make your patients happy — they get the best products at the best prices.
Help patients heal faster with our “high concentration” PRP
Growth Factor product!
WHY BUY FROM US?
- TOP QUALITY “HIGH CONCENTRATION” GROWTH PRODUCT
- EASY TO USE
- STERILE DEVICE
- CLEAR SEPARATION OF RBC AND PPP
- FITS STANDARD CENTRIFUGE
- HIGH PLATELET RECOVERY
- SAVE MONEY ON SUPPLIES
- CHARGE LESS FOR SERVICES
- RAPID & EFFECTIVE TREATMENT
- SIMPLE & NATURAL
- DOCTOR TRUSTED REPUTATION
- CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS & SUPPORT OFFERED
Facilitate Rapid Healing with Our Regenerative Medicine Kit!
We offer a complete PRP kit. This kit is the same "high concentration" PRP item sold by other vendors, but for a fraction of the price. Regenerative Therapy PRP can stimulate new cell growth, regenerate new cartilage and accelerate your body's natural process to rebuild tissue and heal itself.
Order your kits today!
WHY ORDER PRP KITS?
Get the exact same PRP Kit for a fraction of the price today!
Our PRP kits are ideal for: ~Dermatologists
~Sports Medicine Clinics
~And Other Medical Professionals
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can’t I just make my own PRP with regular blood tubes and save money?
It is not recommended because standard blood tubes are not rated for re-entry back into the human body. This means that regular blood tubes shouldn’t be used to make PRP and then inject back into the patient. In the event that there was an accident or mistake, it is possible that medical malpractice insurance might be affected if there were unapproved methods involved in the procedure.
Why is your PRP kit so much less expensive than other brands?
We choose to offer the lowest pricing on the market for a PRP kit. We believe if product prices go down, that clinical costs of PRP will go down also, opening the door to many more patients who need this vaulable treatment.
Am I getting the same quality of PRP from your kit as the more expensive brands?
Absolutely. PRP is PRP, it doesn’t matter if you pay a lot or a little for the kit, so long as it works and results in a concentrated PRP product ready for use.
PRP or “Platelet Rich Plasma” is autologous blood with concentrations of platelets above baseline levels. It also contains at least seven growth factors. In general, PRP has a higher concentration of platelets compared with baseline blood. Clinically valuable PRP, however, typically contains 1 million platelets or more per microliter. Lesser concentrations cannot be relied upon to enhance wound healing. A sufficient cellular response to platelet concentrations first began with a 4-5 fold increase over baseline platelet numbers. Our PRP is of the highest quality and clinically valuable.
Normal blood contain only 6% platelets. However, PRP has 94% platelets, which translates to a powerful growth factor “cocktail” with a variety of growth factors and cytokines. This stimulates cellular proliferation and tissue regeneration to dramatically accelerate healing.
And since the platelets come from a patient’s own blood, there is absolutely no possibility of side effects or infection! Just stop any anti-inflammatory medications while administering PRP as a precaution.
How do I use your PRP kit?
- Draw blood from the patient using the butterfly needle set and fill both tubes to the same level, as equal as possible.
- Invert both tubes three times to thoroughly mix the blood with the anti-coagulation fluid.
- Place both tubes in a standard blood centrifuge, ensure proper balance, and set the cycle for 1800 RCF for 10 min.
- After cycle completion RBC’s and most WBC’s will be below the gel plug and the plasma above the plug, with the platelet rich plasma concentrated on the bottom half of the plasma section, just above the separation gel, and the platelet poor plasma comprising the top half of the plasma section.
- Attach the 18G needle to the syringe and insert into the tube to extract the plasma. Insert the needle down to the bottom of the plasma section, taking care not to enter the gel. Draw up approximately half of the plasma from the bottom of the plasma section, the platelet rich plasma portion, from both tubes. Discard the tubes appropriately after.
- Replace the 18G needle with the desired size for the intended injection and proceed with treatment.
PRP HELPS WITH:
Improves Sensory Perception
Regenerates Hair Growth
White Label Kits Available
Order our PRP kit with your custom logo. Now you can offer your patients the incredible benefits of high concentration Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP) under your own brand. Available upon request!